Okay to Stain?
the forecast called for several days without rain so I scrubbed and brightened my deck with your products. It looks great! I have waited two full days for the deck to dry but it has only been 65 degrees during the day and around 45 degrees at night (No rain). I had planned on staining tomorrow afternoon but I am unsure if the deck is dry enough. I could wait until Friday but i don't want to push my luck! Should I stain or how can tell? Should i abort and wait until next year?