This post was updated on June 9, 2022
Need some help and tips with applying a deck stain? We are here to help with over 30 years of experience!
How To Apply Stain to Your Deck Tips
- Make sure to choose the best deck stain for your environment and appearance preference. For further help, please visit: Top 7 Deck Stain Ratings
- Make sure you properly measure the deck and have the proper amount of stain needed to complete the project. See here for tips on how much stain to buy: How Much Deck Stain to Buy
- Buy the proper tools to use when applying your deck stain. This can include: Deck Stain Brushes, Deck Stain Pads, Pump-up Sprayers, Rollers, Tarps, etc. See here for Deck Stain Applicators: Best Deck Stain Applicators
Read the full article here: How to Apply Deck Stain
More info on Applying Stain to a Deck
See a list of our top articles on applying a deck stain. Have any questions, please ask in the comment below!
- Deck Staining Tips
- How to Stain a Deck Fast!
- How Long Does it Take To Stain a Deck?
- How Often Should You Stain Your Deck?
- Easiest Way to Apply a Deck Stain
- Best Way to Apply a Deck Stain
As an article and comment contributor to the site, Scott has been around the pressure washing industry since attending college. In 1993 he started his first company called Oakland Pressure Wash specializing in exterior pressure washing and deck staining. That company evolved into OPW L.L.C. shortly thereafter concentrating more on exterior wood and deck restoration. Scott and his Deck Cleaning Michigan company have restored over 10,000 decks in the Metro Detroit area since the early years. He has become an authority in the deck restoration industry and has contributed to numerous wood restoration forums and informative sites.
All the products he suggests through this site are sold through online sites and in retail stores, allowing the consumer to choose their own means of purchase. Scott’s eCommerce sites do sell many top brands he endorses and if you appreciate any of the help he has offered then feel free to purchase from one of them.