Restore-A-Deck Injectable Deck Stain Stripper is the first and only stripper on the market that is designed to be injected through a pressure washer or can be applied with a pump up sprayer. The Restore-A-Deck stripper when injected can remove transparent and semi-transparent wood stains. When applied through a pump sprayer, the RAD stripper is 2-3 times stronger and can remove most transparent, semi-transparent, and semi-solid deck stains.
The Restore-A-Deck Injectable Deck Stain Stripper needs to be neutralized with a wood brightener.
Restore-A-Deck Injectable Deck Stain Stripper Scores (1-10)
Removal of Graying, Dirt, Grime: 9
– The RAD stripper easily cut through the dirt. All mold was removed from the deck.
Cost Per Square Foot: 10
– Used as an injectable, the RAD stripper covers over 1500 sq. feet for the 2 pound, $25 a bottle. When pumped on with a sprayer you will get closer to 750 sq. feet. Either way, the RAD stain stripper is a bargain to use for the cost!
Removal of Old Stain: 9
– The Restore-A-Deck Stain Stripper was used to remove a buildup of TWP 100 Series stain. The stripper was very effective at removing over 90% of the TWP when injected on. There was a little difficulty in a spot where a doormat had sat there for years. We applied the RAD stripper to this spot with the pump sprayer and it came off easily.
Ease of Application: 10
– The RAD Deck Stain Stripper in the 2-pound container mixes with 5 gallons of water. We tested the stripper by using an injector on our pressure washer. The suction tube mixes the stripper at a ratio of 10:1 with water. The stripper is applied with a soap tip and we covered our 800 sq foot deck in less than 10 minutes. We used only about 1/2 of the 5 gallons to do this. For the few spots that did not come off when injected, we used a pump sprayer.
Final Appearance of Stripping: 9
– Great at removing our semi-transparent stain. It was very important that we used a wood brightener to neutralize as the RAD stripper is extremely strong.
Overall Score Restore-A-Deck Injectable Deck Stain Stripper: 9.4
– Great at removing stains, easily applied, and costs pennies a square foot! Our highest score to date. There are other deck stain strippers that are just as effective but we really like the ability to inject the stripper as an option.
Product Type: Powdered Concentrate Deck Stain “Injectable” Stripper
Available Sizes: 2 Pound Container Makes 5 Liquid Gallons
Application Temperature: 45-95 F
Coverage Per Gallon: 200-300 sq. ft
Application Tools: Scrub Brush, Injector on Pressure Washer
Test Deck Stats:
Deck Wood Type: Cedar
Deck Square Footage: 800
The condition of Deck: 2-year-old TWP Stain was removed
How Much Product Used: 2 Pounds. Retails for $34.99 with Free shipping.
*All products tested and results are from our experience. We offer no guarantee of similar results. Take in consideration that results may differ due to different wood types, exposure to UV radiation, and natural weathering.