DeckStainHelp.com has become the Internet’s go-to site for all things exterior wood and deck restoration related. Close to 57,000 Q&A comments and 5,900 Deck Forum help topics. Through the last 8+ years, numerous deck and wood restoration contractors have contributed to this site either directly or indirectly by writing articles, offering reviews of products, and offering advice in the comment sections.
We are now looking for additional qualified Wood Restoration Contractors to help with some new articles and tips for the 2020 season!
DeckStainHelp.com Qualifications for Article Contribution
- Must be an Exterior Wood Restoration Professional. This includes Wood Decks, Log Homes, Wood Fences, Cedar Homes, etc.
- Prefer 3+ years of Exterior Wood Restoration Experience.
- Cannot be a freelance article writer.
- Manufacturers of deck restoration products are not allowed.
- All articles must be original articles. No plagiarism or copying content from another article.
- All articles must be professionally written with proper grammar.
What are the Benefits of Contributing an Article?
- All contributor articles that are posted on the site will receive a link to their website.
- All contributor articles will receive full credit that includes Company/Contractor Name, Website, Phone Number, and a short description of their business.
- The ability to promote on your website that you are a DeckStainHelp.com contributor.
Interested in being a DSH Contributor? Please email us at email@example.com with the answers to the below questions and we will get back to you! Any other inquiries to this email address will not be answered.
If you have any questions first, please ask below in the Comment Area.
DeckStainHelp.com Potential Contributor Questions
- Company & Contractor Name?
- Company Website?
- Years in the Wood Restoration Business?
- Article Topic Idea(s)?
*DeckStainHelp.com has the sole right to allow or refuse any potential contributors if they do not meet our requirements listed above or any additional requirements that are not written or implied.